Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID question 2

From: Ciprian Badescu <ciprian.badescu () alcatel ro>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:39:22 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

The library containing that symbol isn't in LD_LIBRARY_PATH or ldconfig
configuration.
Try to use ldd to find the missing library.

--
______V______   Ciprian Badescu

Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 06:56:07 -0400
From: "Esler, Joel  Contractor" <EslerJ () RCERT-S ARMY MIL>
To: "'snort-users () lists sourceforge net'"
    <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
Subject: [Snort-users] ACID question 2

I fixed error #1 by "ln -s" the files in /lib... however, now I am getting
the following error, and I really have no clue now..

#service httpd start
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 214 of /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so into server:
/etc/httpd/modules/libphp4.so: undefined symbol:
OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf
                                                           [FAILED]
#

Assitance please!?