Snort mailing list archives

RE: Oinkmaster questions

From: "Schmehl, Paul L" <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:57:51 -0500

I have oinkmaster cronned and it hasn't given me any problems.  Keep in
mind, however, that unless you restart snort, none of the changes are
incorporated anyway, so you can always check for errors before
restarting snort.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas