Snort mailing list archives

FW: RE: Acid problem

From: "Chris" <vze2f6h6 () verizon net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 17:00:47 -0400

-----Original Message-----
From: payothlh [mailto:payothlh () club-internet fr]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 3:37 PM
To: Chris
Cc: 'guillaume rix - Sun Microsystems - Velizy France';
snort-users () lists sourceforge net
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Acid problem

Chris wrote:

From: "Chris" <vze2f6h6 () verizon net>
To: <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 09:04:04 -0400

I have snort+MySQL+ACID installed and partially working.  Snort is

logging

everything into the database.  The problem is with viewing the alerts.
Yesterday I was able to click on say Unique Alerts and it would show me

the

Alerts.  Now if I click on Unique Alerts: 12, nothing happens.  It knows
about the alerts but it just isn't showing them.  This happens with
everything.  Am I missing something here?

Thanks,