Snort mailing list archives

Re: Arrrghhh!....help..me...

From: Demetri Mouratis <dmourati () cm math uiuc edu>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 23:10:08 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Tim wrote:

Frustration has set in and the answer is problably under my nose and
can't see it. I really need for someone to please point it out for me.

I'm not new to snort or configuring ACID, MySQL with its accompanying
programs in order to help view alerts in ACID.....ie., gd, php,
phplot..etc. JPgraph is new and I haven't had a chance to play with
it...yet..

Change the log to alert in the following line:

output database: log, mysql, user=snort password=xxxxxx dbname=snort
host=x.x.x.x sensor_name=xxxxx