Snort mailing list archives

Re: error snort + MySQL - SAME PROBLEM HERE.

From: Edin Dizdarevic <edin.dizdarevic () interActive-Systems de>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 18:59:07 +0200

Hi,

Christopher.Downs () kc frb org wrote:
What are the snort compile args you used ? here is what im compiling with
in a chrooted $ENV:

[root@j1snort1 snort-2.0.0]# ./configure
--bindir=/var/chroot/snort/usr/bin/ --sbindir=/var/chroot/snort/usr/sbin/
--libexecdir=/var/chroot/snort/lib/libexec/ --libdir=/var/chroot/snort/lib/
--with-mysql
[root@j1snort1 snort-2.0.0]#

Also are you running MySQL on the localhost or another machine on the
network ? I am currently attempting to log to a remote host.

Here is my error at start: