Snort mailing list archives

AW: Gigabit NIC Recommendations...

From: "Poppi, Sandro" <Sandro.Poppi () wacker com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 08:24:05 +0200

Hi Dusty,

I successfully run SK-9843 and SK-9844 (dual port) with linux. SysKonnect
provides own linux drivers (which are already incorporated into standard
kernel IIRC). Take a look at www.syskonnect.com.

HTH,
Sandro

Gang,

 We are in the market for a Gigabit NIC for our Snort system and was
wondering if anyone had any recommendations.  I guess the
main cards we
were looking at were the supported ones in the 2.4.* kernel (ACENic,
3c985 & GA620).

Thanks,

-Dusty