Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort & Acid

From: Colin.Slevin () transwareplc com
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:01:19 +0100

Thats the ticket ..

Cheers Erek for that but I should have looked before I leaped .. Sorry for
waisting you time ..

Regards Colin

                      Erek Adams

                      <erek () snort org>         To:       Colin.Slevin () transwareplc com

                                               cc:       Pig-A-Holics Anonymous <snort-users () lists sourceforge net>

                      21/05/2003 14:53         Subject:  Re: [Snort-users] Snort & Acid