Snort mailing list archives

RE: IDS Pricing

From: "Chris" <chris () kive net>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 19:58:57 -0400

Google is your friend. :)

Here's their government pricing that they extended to the state of
Georgia:

http://www.state.ga.us/gta/procure/contracts/ISS_Pricing_GTA_Revised.pdf

International pricing if you care to convert from Yen...

http://www.lac.co.jp/security/sales/price/JANPriceListP_032703.pdf

SecureHQ has an online pricing tool you can use, not sure if they're
marked down or at list...

https://www.securehq.com/shqbuyersguide.wml&sessionid=20021228512023291&;
vendorid=11

Good ROI cannon fodder Snort vs. ISS

http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/96/243708

And best of all, a full price list from another reseller...

http://www.peppm.org/2003/Product/internetsecsys/price.pdf

If you called them, I'm sure they would be more than happy to provide
you with another quote and fodder for the other side of the ROI on ISS
(ISS may be better than Snort, depending on your application, after
all...)

Net Ranger (I'll try not to slam them too hard) is Cisco now (they
acquired the Wheel Group awhile back), so their pricing should be all
over the place.

Hope it helps!

-Chris