Snort mailing list archives

AW: SnortSnarf

From: "Poppi, Sandro" <Sandro.Poppi () wacker com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 16:47:31 +0200

Thanks for stating me >:)
I realy feel honoured!

BTW, my paper can be found on any LDP mirror and also on our LUG's homepage
at http://www.lug-burghausen.org/dienste/projekte.html#snort
<http://www.lug-burghausen.org/dienste/projekte.html#snort>  but it is
rather outdated (I used snort 1.8.1)  and didn't update it yet, it's on my
list but time is not my friend these days :(

Regards,
Sandro

Do a search on Poppi Sandro and Snort (or Snortsnarf).  He wrote up a very
good paper on using snort with different tools, and 'snarf was included.