Snort mailing list archives

Log everything for billing purposes

From: "Ross Davis - DataAnywhere" <ross () dataanywhere net>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 17:09:06 -0800

Is it possible to log all packets that go through my firewall?  I have
different customers behind my firewall that I would like to bill based
on their IP address for the traffic.

If snort is not a good way to log the traffic, does anyone know of a
good (and inexpensive) traffic accounting program?

TIA

Ross Davis

(Yes I am a newbie to Snort, but I like what I see;-)