Snort mailing list archives

ACID: back and event list problems

From: Michael Anderson <mca () arlut utexas edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:59:58 -0600

I recently upgraded ACID from 0.9.6b21 to 0.9.6b22 and then to 0.9.6b23. I am having the same problems with versions b22 and b23. In both of these versions, the back button is disabled. Another problem is that when I select show unique alerts for today, then drill down on the unique alerts for a specific signature, all of the alerts that have been generated with that signature are shown, not just the ones for today. ACID 0.9.6b21 does not have these problems. Anyone else experience something similar? Am I missing a config option?

Thanks,
Mike Anderson