Snort mailing list archives

RE: acid console issue

From: Anthony Liberty <Thony () unipro co id>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:06:47 +0700

hi Saul,

have you check the rules , pre-processor ,output plugin ?  and after your
have configure the configuration , push the configuration to the sensor.
and before you start your sensor please be sure that your configuration is
not empty , by pressing preview.

i've met the problem that u face. at the time , i was forgot to apply the
rules , and only apply empty conf.

hth,
--thony--