Snort mailing list archives

Re: win-ce 4

From: "Arley Carter" <arc () tradewindse com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 15:27:13 -0500

Bluetooth and aironet were poor examples of drivers to use with snort in
this case.

-arc

Ok I have to ask the obvious; why? Snort is an IDS, a system that is
designed to sit in a particular place for a set amount of time.
Snort != Airsnort

  as far as win-ce 4 goes, why not something like netsumbler or any other
wireless sniffer. i guess I just don't see the practical point of
this..

-Jacob