Snort mailing list archives

Re: Re: FW: Cisco switch configuration for sensor

From: <gr8dane2 () bellsouth net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:47:10 -0500

Thanks, Kevin, for clarifying that for me.  I turned off the tree-spanning and left on the port monitoring.  For some
reason I was under the impression that I needed tree-spanning on for it to work (I knew I shoulda taked those Cisco
courses).

Also, thank you Twig Les for your responses!

Sincerely,
Dane Howard