Snort mailing list archives

Re: script file

From: Javier Liendo <javier () liendo net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 14:12:38 -0800 (PST)

hello

you can also find the script under the contrib
directory of your snort distribution...

saludos

javier

--- Saúl_Bósquez <cygnus133 () hotmail com> wrote:
I need the script file to create the data base.. but
the link on the manual
seems to be dead.. can anyone send me the file
script?

The database tables need to be set up. We accomplish
this by running the
create_mysql script. This can be found in the CVS
tree at

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/snort/snort/contrib/

step towards giving
your online business a competitive advantage.
Test-drive a Thawte SSL
certificate - our easy online guide will show you
how. Click here to get
started: