Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort 2.0 rc1 Observations

From: "Slighter, Tim" <tslighter () itc nrcs usda gov>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 10:29:16 -0700

I also experienced the exact same issues along with the other that I
mentioned but nobody has responded on yet.

It appears that none of the "config" statements in snort.conf work with this
new rc1 such as
config: disable_decode_alerts
config: disable_ttcp_alerts

Solution is:  take out the colon

config disable_decode_alerts
config disable_ttcp_alerts

The config: disable_ipopt_alerts does not seem to work with or without the
colon