Snort mailing list archives

RE: Slammer Virus ruined my ACID and SNORT

From: "Semerjian, Ohanes" <Semerjian.Ohanes () wcom com au>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 07:42:26 +0800

You could use Mysql query to do so but it is not that easy. Once you delete
the alerts you'll still find that ACID showing (although the actual records
are been deleted from Mysql database) the large number of alerts and that is
coz ACID display the alert from its tables and not directly from Mysql
database so you have to delete ACID tables also.

Best Regards

Ohanes Semerjian
Security Engineer, AsiaPac