Snort mailing list archives

Re: [Snort-users] portscan2-ignoreports...anyone get it to work???

From: Chris Green <cmg () sourcefire com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:10:44 -0500

Erek Adams <erek () snort org> writes:

But for the best docs...  The manual covers everything production in
1.9.1.  The FAQ covers quite a few common questions.  For the rest, I'd
suggest the code and/or mailing list.

I am horribly behind on the manual as I've done a lot more coding
lately. Following 2.0.0rc1, I plan to start addressing a lot of the
documentation problems.

I'm going to get the manual to a point where people can submit diffs
on it and allow it to be a part of the project proper.

Thanks for your patience.
--
Chris Green <cmg () sourcefire com>