Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort - ACID - MySQL - My Head Ache

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:07:11 -0800

Carlos,

From the command prompt navigate to the \snort\bin folder and run this
line then paste the output in an email back to me. Also include your
snort.conf, which was not attached. Please send this privately to me.

# snort /SERVICE /SHOW

Also at the same prompt you can take the output from the above command
and:

# snort <append output> -T

This should give you some idea what is happening.

-Michael
--
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company