Snort mailing list archives

RE: snortsnarf

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:00:57 -0800

David,

This is happening on Windows too. If you are using Windows then revert back
to an earlier version of Perl. Check out my documentation on installing an
IDS for Windows on our Website and follow the support trail. This has all
the necessary files you will need.

 -Michael

 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com