Snort mailing list archives

acidv0.9.6b23 blues

From: Always Bishan <bishan4u () yahoo co uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 09:16:31 +0000 (GMT)

hi snorters,

I have to databases snort and snort_archive for their
respective purposes.

I view these MySql databases through 2 ACIDs called
acid and archive.

While viewing and archiving the alerts, i have both
the ACID's open . While browsing through my live snort
database acid, when I press back button, it takes me
to archive database ACID.

This only happens when my archive database ACID is
open in another browser.

Can somebody enlighten me on this ACID problem ?

Thanx

Bishan