Snort mailing list archives

Re: Very Large IDS implementations (was Re: RE: testing ids)

From: Andrea Barisani <lcars () infis univ trieste it>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 01:46:57 +0100

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 01:40:00PM -0500, Bennett Todd wrote:
2003-03-17T12:26:32 Benjamin Hippler:
Has anyone experience with very large IDS implementations?

Hi, you can take a look at

http://www.infis.units.it/~lcars/ids

I haven't updated it recently and I've done some improvements since this
version however you might find it useful. Otherwise suggestions are welcome
;).

Bye

P.S.
by the way for testing IDS I cannot avoid to mention my tool ;)

http://www.infis.units.it/~lcars/ftester

--
INFIS Network Administrator & Security Officer         .*.
Department of Physics       - University of Trieste    /V\