Snort mailing list archives

RE: WARNING: unknown output plugin: 'database'

From: Richard Silver <richard.silver () eamc org>
Date: 13 Mar 2003 15:39:20 -0600

Has there been any resolution of this issue?

I am building a new server, and am experiencing the exact same issue. It
did work for about 24 hrs, but once I started snortcenter, it began
giving me these errors.

Now, no matter if I use snortcenter or the command line to start snort,
it gives me the "unknown output plugin: database" message. I have
recompiled, logged into the database manually, etc. All works fine.

--Richard