Snort mailing list archives

Srnot not put any data in MySql.

From: David Alonso De La Vega Tapage <delavegad () bancoaliado com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 09:00:50 -0500

Hello all ..  and  good morning ( here 8:52 AM )

last night do a backup and clean my mysql tables .. to colect new data and manatain and good performance on DB .. but now when RUN ACID again .. snort and ACID function right ( for me ) but ACID cant read data from DB .. not display any error but don't have data in the tables ..

When do a query in my mysql .. all tables are empty .. not a ACID problem .. maybe is a conection problem trought snort and mysql .. but don't have any error ..

Check my snort config .. but everithign apperas ok for me .. something special thing to check .. ? in a spaecific line .. as chech the name of the DB user and password .. and appears .. ok ..

Thanx  in advance ..

David Alonso
Panamá