Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem with data.MYD

From: "Michael Roberts" <mroberts () hrmc org>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:59:57 -0500

Wonderful, that worked like a charm!!

For future reference, what did that command do?  (myisamchk -r)

Thanks again for your time and help!

"Roman Danyliw" <roman () danyliw com> 03/11/03 03:56PM >>>
Try the following (note that the extension .MYD is not used in the
command):

$ myisamchk -r data
$ mysqladmin flush-tables

If that does not work try:

$myisamchk -re data

Roman

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 09:29:58 -0500, "Michael Roberts"