Snort mailing list archives

Re: snortcenter blocked one of my IDSs. help!

From: larc <larc () pandora be>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:06:54 +0100

Hi,

When your sensor blocked your ip address, you just have to wait for a few minutes, then it will be unblocked automatic.

Stefan

edison marques wrote:

Hi!

Out of my one stupidity I managed snortcenter to block
one of my IDSs (msg: Access Denied for "my sensors ip
address"). Not I don&#7787; know how to unblock that
sensor. I managed to block the sensor by providing the
wrong password for that sensor too many times.

I really need someone to help me out with this
problem.

Thanks
Edi