Snort mailing list archives

ACID: "Unique IP Links" facility broken?

From: "COOPER,MARK (HP-UnitedKingdom,ex1)" <mark_cooper () hp com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 14:27:56 -0000

Hi,

I think that there might be a bug in the IP Links feature of ACID v0.9.6b23
(acid_stat_iplink.php). I can only get the first page of 50 results (from
365 possible links) to display.

I believe that the cause of the problem might be related to line 80 of
acid_stat_iplink.php:

        $qs->current_view = 0;

System info as per FAQ:
        ACID v0.9.6b23
        Browser:        IE 5.5 SP2
        Server: Apache 1.3.26
        PHP:            4.2.3
        PHP invocation: Module
        Database:       MySQL 3.23.49
        Schema: 106
        Cause of error: Just select the IP links function. 1st page of
results display OK, subsequent pages are impossible to access. They just
return the 1st page again.

The links feature has the potential to be extremely useful to me. For your
future wish list, could you please add a facility to sort on the final 2
columns - Unique Events and Total Events?

Many thanks for an excellent system.

Best wishes,

Mark
---
Mark Cooper
Security Architect
Software Engineering Solutions
Hewlett-Packard Ltd

This message is confidential and may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately. You must
not copy this message or use it for any purpose, nor publish or disclose its
contents to any other person.