Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort and Win32

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 10:25:11 -0800

Incidents,

I believe WinPcap 2.1 will allow you to run multiple processors, but with
that I also believe the latest version of Snort would be 1.8.6.

I was told by the WinPcap programmer that if anyone would furnish him with a
multiple processor machine that he would be more the willing to make the
later versions work with those.

-Michael
--
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com