Snort mailing list archives

RE: How do I clean up when ACID fails like this?

From: "McPheeters, Scott" <smcpheeters () fnms-indy com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:30:25 -0500

When I timeout deleting items, I just run it again.  Because mySql is not transaction based it does still delete some
of the items.  It is not a "all or none" delete. Sometimes I have had to run it 3 or so times to get all the events.

I guess you could delete your database, create the database again and rerun the create_tables.sql to rebuild them.

Scott