Snort mailing list archives

Re: Packet data disappears after installing Snort Center agent

From: "Charles Darwin" <darwin () netmadeira com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:13:28 -0000

I don't know SnortCenter, but I experienced the same thing with EagleX and
IDScenter.
My guess is that you are not using the -A switch (I think you can't use it
when logging to a database).

Maybe you can still log to a file through an output plugin, that is what I'm
doing currently, and it works.

Best regards,

Paulo Santos Perneta <pperneta () netmadeira com>