Snort mailing list archives

Re: ACID and Internet Explorer 5.5

From: larc <larc () pandora be>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 14:21:14 +0100

if you want to disable cookie support and don't need user authentication in SnortCenter, you can change in the config.php file the $User_authentication = 0; to disable authentication in SC.

Stefan

Michael wrote:

Hi,

I'm running

Snort 1.9.0
ACID v0.9.6b23
Snortcenter 1.0
MS Internet Explorer 5.5 with cookies enabled

On ACID main screen, a click on "Total number of alerts" doesn't
show all alerts, if I clicked on the "percentage TCP traffic" link before.
Then it only shows the TCP alerts and not ALL alerts. It seems that ACID
only uses the result of the last query when I click on a link of the
left side on ACID main screen.
The browser "refresh button" doesn't help. But if I close the Browser
an restart it, it works fine again.
If I disable cookies at the browser settings everything works fine, too. But
Snortcenter needs cookie support.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Michael