Snort mailing list archives

Re: Start snort deamon at boot time

From: Michael <snorter () gmx net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 13:14:37 +0100 (MET)

Oh, sorry!

My OS is Suse Linux 8.1 !!!

Best regards
Michael

  you left out a big part of the picture. What OS are you running on and
if Linux what distribution.. Makes a world of difference.

_Jacob

On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Michael wrote:

Hi,

I'm using Snort 1.9.0 with ACID v0.9.623 and Snortcenter 1.0.

How can I start the snort daemon at system boot time automatically?
It should use the sensor parameters configured in Snortcenter.

Thanks in advance
Michael

--