Snort mailing list archives

RE: Difficulty setting HOME_NET to my interface address

From: "Chris Reid" <Chris.Reid () CodeCraftConsultants com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:59:20 -0700

Oops, you are correct.  That should have in fact been:

    var HOME_NET $(_ADDRESS)

I will be making new binary distributions available on my website tonight
(both 1.9 and 2.0) which will correctly populate the full variable name when
it is being automatically created.  You can feel free to use these until
updated "official" binary distributions are available from snort.org.

Chris Reid