Snort mailing list archives

IDS Policy Manager 1.3 Final Released!

From: "Jeff Dell" <jdell () activeworx com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:19:12 -0500

I am happy to announce the release of IDS Policy Manager 1.3 for Windows
2k/XP. It has been a long time since version 1.2 and we have cleaned up
the code and added a lot of new features. Here is a small list of some
of the Changes:

Added - Quick Search for Policy
Added - support for vcp and custom script upload updates
Added - Support for all Preprocessors up to Snort 1.9
Added - Support for All documented config options
Added - Support to quickly ssh to sensors
Added - Reset a Policy from another local Policy
Added - Reset a Policy from a policy via the web
Added - Each Policy can have it's own location to check for updates
Added - Selectable Web auto update
Added - Auto update from a different local policy
Added - Support for SnortSam output Processor
Plus! many more

You can Download your free copy of IDS Policy Manager from:
www.activeworx.com/idspm/

Enjoy!
Jeff