Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort, Barnyard, and Postgresql

From: tfandango <tfandango () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:32:28 -0800 (PST)

Okay, great!

That explains why it worked with mySQL I guess :)
I'll just use mySQL for the time being then.

thanks again.

--- Scott Fringer <fringsm () is2 hsnet ufl edu> wrote:
tfandango,
  At this time, while the configure script shows the
option, I do not
believe the Postgres SQL support is active in
Barnyard.  I believe it
currently only supports MySQL.

Scott

Scott Fringer                              Shands
Healthcare @ U.F.
Technical Analyst II
Gainesville, FL