Snort mailing list archives

system requirements

From: "K.A. Long" <klong () ubalt edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 11:12:21 -0500

Hi everyone,

I'm a recent subscriber with a quick question. We are in
the information gathering part of the process for an IDS
solution.  If possible, I'd like some feedback on the system
requirements for both a MS based and Unix based platform.
Things like processor, memory and disk space, for an UberSnort.

Please reply directly to me and I'll summarize for the list
if there is interest.

Thanks in advance!

Kimberly Long

University of Baltimore                                  410-837-5021 (w)
1420 N. Charles St.                                        443-829-6535 (m)
Baltimore, MD 21201                                     klong () ubalt edu
kim () pager ubalt edu                        (subject-line e-mail only)