Snort mailing list archives

Attention ALL Windows Users : How-To Install Remote Sensors on Windows Running MySQL...

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () silicondefense com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 13:57:50 -0800

To all Windows users of Snort:

Please read all the notices below.

New Stuff.....

I have completed the documentation on how to install and connect a remote
Snort Slave sensor to a remote Snort Master sensor that is running MySQL.

Note: All support programs are cutting edge, so precautions are always wise.

I would like to thank Michael Davis & Chris Reid for porting this great
program, "SNORT"; to windows. The future of security :-) (Please, No flames)

Finally, the link:

http://www.silicondefense.com/techsupport/windows-acid.htm

-Michael
--
 mailto:michaels () silicondefense com
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company