Snort mailing list archives

Snortcenter issues

From: "Bradley S. Jonas" <jonasb () alum rpi edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 21:44:40 -0500

Happy New Year to all...

I've set up Snort with ACID and Snortcenter. I've installed the non-SSL agent for Snortcenter on the sensor (which for
now, is just the web server as well, that will change eventually). I've set up the sensor in Snortcenter's PHP pages
with an identical user/password as that entered in the agent config. I keep getting a message stating that the
Snorcenter server cannot be authorized with the agent, even though I know the user/passwords are the same. The
connectivity is there, as it can contact the agent. Any ideas on how to solve this?

Regards,

Brad