Snort mailing list archives

RE: Rules

From: twig les <twigles () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:12:02 -0800 (PST)

Even though you are running a windows box you can grab the rules with a linux/unix laptop.  The
only reason I suggest this is so you can use oinkmaster, which I love.  As someone pointed out
earlier on the list, the brave can run cygwin, which would give you wget as well.  I have also run
into the ".tar.tar" problem with this stupid browser and had to compensate for it in my rules
script (just renaming to .gz works for me too).

Of course you could just use Opera too I guess. :)

--- Gary Hill <ghill () domicilium com> wrote:
Have tried that ---> Winzip just gives me an error while reading the file header

Any other ideas ?