Snort mailing list archives

Re: yet more defunct links on www.snort.org

From: Alberto Gonzalez <ag-snort () cerebro violating us>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 19:00:50 -0700

again, google... this is my best friend (aside from my gf of course)

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~angelos/Papers/xpf.pdf

first hit on google.... and here is the second paper... you asked for

http://www.infosys.tuwien.ac.at/Staff/chris/doc/2002_03.ps

both of those were the FIRST hits on google.. though the second was an e-mail, i peeked in and bang... so use google.. everyone else does :)

Zachary Uram wrote:

The links on http://www.snort.org/docs/ for the papers:

"xPF: Packet Filtering for Low-Cost Network Monitoring" [1]

"Service Specific Anomaly Detection for Network Intrusion Detection" [2]

Can someone please send me the correct links or send me the PDF files.
[1] http://www.snort.org/docs/xpf.pdf

[2] http://www.snort.org/docs/2002_03.ps

Thanks!

Zach

--
The secret to success is to start from scratch and keep on scratching.