Snort mailing list archives

logging with priority

From: Hubert Karlch <notechno () gmx net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 13:35:15 +0200 (MEST)

Hello,
I am using snort 1.9.0 with unified output for logs and alerts. With
barnyard rc3 I log into a MySQL-DB. I am using ACID for analyzing.

ACID doesnt support priorities. Is it possible, to configure barnyard to log
alerts with different priorities in different databases? I have tried to
create a filter (config filter: priority 1), but without any effect.

Any ideas to solve this problem?

Regards
Hubert