Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort DB query question.

From: "Kreimendahl, Chad J" <Chad.Kreimendahl () umb com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 23:43:05 -0500

To easily select on it, you could also convert the upper and lower
limits of that block into INT and do it that way.  There are tools out
there for most languages that will take IPs and return INTS.  This
should also allow for cross-functionality to DBs that don't have
inet_ntoa/aton type functions (Oracle, postgres...)