Snort mailing list archives

SnortCenter Config Trouble

From: matt <mattg () disaster com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 18:19:04 -0400

Hi all,

I have been able to get most of snort center working. But it seems to not be seeing my rules. I have been able to add sensors, and start/restart/stop them and such. I have gotten just about all of it to work.

When I try to view the Rules, it just shows nothing (except the plain page options.) I have tried lots of different things and have seemingly gotten nowhere with getting the rules working. i have looked thru doc's but have not found anything helpful

        Has anyone had this issue. any help is great appreciated

Thanks
Matt