Snort mailing list archives

RE: spp_portscan2 questions

From: "Gillham, Chris" <Chris.Gillham () Maritz com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 12:32:05 -0500

Is there a way to ignore portscans TO a specific host versus FROM a
specific host?  User surfing actions are causing the return traffic to
generate port scan alerts against my firewall's public interface.

Thanks in advance!

        Chris

--
Chris Gillham, Maritz Global Technology Services - Internet Team
MARITZ INC.

e-mail: chris.gillham () maritz com