Snort mailing list archives

RE: Snort/Acid

From: "Cloppert, Michael" <Michael.Cloppert () 53 com>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:40:03 -0400

I'm getting this error as well, and I have no idea how to resolve it.  I was
told that specifying an AG would fix the problem, however it has not.  I can
even see the data show up when I put acid into debug mode (1), but jpgraph
isn't apparently getting the data.  I have no idea where to turn from here,
however if you find a solution (or anyone else has seen this problem and
fixed it), PLEASE post a solution to this user list.

Mike