Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 1.9 on Win 2000 Server

From: "Salvatore Basso" <sasab () pixteam com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 15:40:45 +0200

Hello, they are content that also you have had my same problem : -)
I have followed your council and creed that functions, but my opinion is
that the procedure is not clean, the previous version was sure better,
however initially I had a problem with:

stream4_reassemble

I have eliminated the line and now works, but I have one 'warning' with:

..//backdoor.rules(9) Unknown ClassType: misc-activity

because ?

however after all now works, but I would want to have some greater
information regarding:

"classification configuration rows"

thanks.

                 - Salvatore