Snort mailing list archives

Re: MSSQL?

From: Steve Suehring <snort () braingia org>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:19:35 -0500

This one showed up a couple months ago on the list, I think.  I don't
remember.

The short answer is yes.

Roman Danyliw has a great doc:
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~rdanyliw/snort/snortdb/snortdb.html

Hope that helps.

Steve

On Mon, Oct 14, 2002 at 08:39:50PM -0600, Paul D. Shaffer wrote:

   Hi folks.  I've been using snort for about a year with great success
   on various versions of Mysql and Postgresql.  Recently I've started
   moving to the dark side, working on the MCSE cert (strictly for
   job-security reasons).  There seems to be a dearth of information on
   setting up a snort db (for ACID) on MSSQL.  Can anyone offer any
   pointers, readme's, setup guides, etc?  tks...

   Paul D. Shaffer, MSgt, USAF

   C4 Systems Manager

   Peterson AFB, CO