Snort mailing list archives

SV: Strange Acid/php error: (-upgrade to older version)

From: <Magnus.M.Glantz () telia se>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 04:28:18 +0200

I managed to get it working, It didn't work with PHP4.4.0-dev (php4-200210071500) but
it DID work with php4-STABLE-200210071800.
I did recieve another error directly from Acid about
"The database version is valid, but the ACID DB structure (table: acid_ag) is not present. Use the Setup page to
configure and optimize the DB." (but the Setup page couldn't create the extra table..)
That might need some more hacking, but i hopefully I can manage :-D

Thanks for your help Tim.
Cheers,
//Magnus Glantz