Snort mailing list archives

Database Error

From: "Weber, Wes" <Wes.Weber () wadsworth com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 12:25:39 -0400

When I open the ACID page on my snort machine I get the header, queried on, database, and time window info, but then
the error message ' Database ERROR: Database ERROR:Got error 127 from table handler' . I can't find a reference to that
(if any) error numbers at the ACID, SNORT or MySQL sites. Looks to me like the ACID app is generating the error but I'm
not sure if the table handler is a function in ACID or Mysql.

Anyone able to enlighten me on this?