Snort mailing list archives

Re: Spade 021008.1 available!

From: James Hoagland <hoagland () SiliconDefense com>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 06:55:53 -0700

FYI, looks like a last minute fix I made to the installation Makefile might have bit me a bit. If you get the message:

  Makefile:17: *** missing separator.  Stop.

just edit Makefile to delete the 2 lines that begin with "@#".

I'll get a new version out before long with that fixed, but want to see if there are any other priority changes. So, try it out folks! :)

-- Jim